Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME 4 score help - christianmatch2017
I did NMBE 4 today with 50% uworld remaining got 210... 44 wrong answers, I don't have an exam date yet but I want to apply this year so I think it should be no later than September's second week... people who already took the exam any advice with this? I don't know what to do right now I didn't expect such a bad score... considering I/m running out of time

Thanks guys
My advice is that the exam mainly test uworld concept,you have to finish uworld before the exam and I strongly recommend that you do uworld 2times.Don't rush because you want to apply remember attempt is more dangerous than failure to apply this year.GL
I strongly agree with drrush25. Please repeat Uworld again or if possible the third time. postpone or extend your eligibility period if possible.
Hey guys thank you very much for your help, well I don't have a date yet my only concern is have the result the sooner as possible because I'm applying this year, do you by any chance if not having that score on time will hurt my chances? or what is the latest date to have it as to be let say in a safe zone with application?

Really appreciate your help
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »