Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strength023 - American Dream - strength69
We all need to have strength to match. You know someone said just try to be a said to be a doc in a diff country. NEVER my dream ever since I hit puberty was to be a rich doctor in the USA making 200k a year and dating a BIG breasted blonde girl much younger than me. I'd Trump can do it why can't I? Let's match fellas.
Administration,
Please remove this insulting thread.
What man your the one who told me you are a big fan of large chested women why you going back on your words?
Alicia,
Is this you dear? We can chat again. We missed you so much dear Alicia.
We can ride the ocean together and play in the underground tunnel and play with old toys. This is how life worth s for imgs we. We'd to eat the paper and look for pizza and work like bricks. The space is fallout here to play

We can ride the ocean together and play in the underground tunnel and play with old toys. This is how life worth s for imgs we. We'd to eat the paper and look for pizza and work like bricks. The space is fallout here to play

Alicia is near you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »