Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What other careers ... - drvikas
You are absolutely right drvikas! These people are nurses! They just want to feel better by calling others such negative comments. Negativity never gets anyone anything. It doesn't improve what they really are! I respect all jobs but nothing is worse than being a nurse! I would rather change my entire profession to a non-medical one than lower myself so low to become a nurse!! Also don't worry about what these nurses say about uber drivers! Uber driving is an entrepreneur and if you are making 2k/wk that's 8k/ month ...That's a six figure income right there! I consider you a very successful businessman and definitely more prestigious than a "nurse"!! So ignore these negative people.
Thank you usmlechic. As I said I don't expect people like "positivegirl " to understand the difference between doctor and nurses. Their ego is so high that they think they are above everyone. Just take a look at how they talk just to make themselves feel better! I don't need to talk like them because I know I am already great because I am not a nurse! I am a doctor cum businessman (uber is my business). And I love my uber job . I am a very kind driver. Whenever I get patients as passengers I go out of my way to help them with their walker etc. I also listen to all passengers like am empathic doctor does to make them feel better. So my medical skills come in handy in my driving interactions too. Don't take your uber drivers lightly next time . They do a lot more than drop you to your destination!
I am so proud of you drvikas. I have the utmost respect for you dear friend. Look how humble you are. These nurses can never be so humble and kind as you are . They are so full of shit and grandiosity! Keep going drvikas. You will reach great heights in life. Ignore the nurses! I can never think of becoming so degrading as a nurse!
Thank you drstem. I am glad to see that there are more sensible doctors here who see that nursing is a shitty option! Nursing is NOT an option for us. It is not even a respectful job! Why be a nurse when you can be a doctor? And why be a nurse when you can do much better other non medical careers outside of medicine?!! These nurses obviously don't understand the difference and it's pointless talking to them . So with that said, let's not talk about nurses any more on this thread please. It is a waste of time, space and energy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »