Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ps - whiteblue
NSiM of a physically healthy, animated, articulate, related well to examiner high school freshman ( 50 kg, 158 cm, temp 37, BP 98/68, P 76, R 16) with difficult relationship with her father who fights with her about grades, friends and activities after school constantly and almost hit her twice over the years? Her mother seems not to know her hatred for the father well because the daughter is reluctant to share with the mother with a hx of severe migraines her problems because they might cause a migraine.
1. Family therapy
2. Trial of fluoxetine
3. Admission to psy unit
4. Notifying child protective services
5. Reassurance that it is a normal adolescent stress
1?
agree with 1
SHE IS A EMANCIPATED ADULT-- FATHER ALMOST HIT -I THINK FAMILY THERAPY IS GOOD THING --BUT WHAT IS IT? SHE HAS A HATRED FOR HER FATHER SO SHE HAS ALSO A BEHAVIOURAL PROBLEM --SO IT IS NOT A CHILD ABUSE

FAMILY THARAPY IS MY ANSWER
i think its E.

this is very common i guess.his father is not doing anything wrong.he ALmost HIt.but not actually hit her.
not to do any thing is not a solution here since there is a problem --thats why she has come to you --you must offer help

if something happen to her you will be liable --remember tarasoff --{sorry for spelling-]though it is not a case exactly like that --but you can think in the same line
confused between 1 and 4 . is it ethical for the physician to confront the father ?
She is a young caring girl who would not see her mother suffering from the problems she is undergoing with her father who could control his temper despite the fact that he does not support her behavior and activities outside of school. It is a family problem which needs everyone's participation to work things out.

more
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »