Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
professional experienced usmle step 1 and 2 tutor - lionart
Hi, I am professional experienced USMLE step 1 tutor. my step 1 score is 258 (done march 2015) and step 2ck is 261 (done december 2015). I have been tutoring for step 1 since I passed it. Most of my students are people that have been struggling for step 1 for years or failed once or twice. They have tried everything: kaplan, DIT, FA, uworld, but nothing works. They usually felt lost and dont know what to do despite of being very passionate to become a physician.

if you feel the same way, THEN THIS TUTORING PROGRAM IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU!!!

I am specialized in helping people in these circumstances, because this has been my job since the past 1.5 years. And I can say with pride that so far I still have 100% SUCCESS RATE. I have improved, modified, and perfected the program.With this, the last student I tutored got 240 from NOT PASSING!

I am aiming for internal medicine match in 2017, and I have 15 interviews. I feel very confident that I will match next year. So, before I start my residency in July, I want to help ONE MORE STUDENT to succeed.

My starting price is $80/hr, please note that the price is HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE.

if you are interested, please add my skype: leonard _7189 (then search for yulius haryadi) or text to sixfour68five8nine9two5 (DONT EMAIL ME, just add my skype or text to this number). we will schedule a free session first (around 1-2h) for us to get know each other. I will explain how the tutoring program works and give you a free lecture. Remember this is FREE OF CHARGE, so there is NO RISK, you can always try and see if this tutoring program works for you.

Look forward to meeting you and wish you a happy holiday
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »