Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question regarding MSPE - familymedicine2018
Hello all, I'm kinda in a state of panic at the moment.

When I go to "additional documents", in front of MSPE it states "Will you use an MSPE and/or MS Transcript this season?"

Earlier today, I clicked on it and already checked "yes" and "yes" and then clicked "save". It is still asking me the same question in front of MSPE option.

How long till I am able to assign it to the programs? Does it get assigned to all programs automatically or I will have to assign it myself?

Please advise.

additional information:

Under the Dashboard tab, it does say "uploaded" in front of both MS transcript and MSPE (Dean's letter).

Which is adding to the confusion as to why they aren't appearing on "assignment report" for the programs.
Hey don't panic. The medical transcript does not need to be assigned to your programs. This is done automatically when the transcript is submitted. All MSPEs are held at ERAS until October 1, at which time they are released to programs to which you have applied. This is done automatically. Goodluck!
Thanks! @tsam
Hi @tsam, do you need to have the medical school transcripts uploaded by september 15 to apply or just like the MSPE, would programs not look at the med school transcript till october?
@familymedicine2018 no problem, good luck!

@medstudent123123919 The medical school transcript needs to be uploaded by you or your school before Sept 15 to apply. Once it's uploaded, it'll automatically be sent to programs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »