Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If anyone has applied for ptal pls help... - gf1
Hi! thinking of giving one try to California for upcoming year. I heard that every year due to lack of applicants lots of resideny programs in California are unfilled. So I thought of trying my luck. But this PTAL is so painful, specially for old grads like me and on top of that, when there is no one to ask for. I am planning to go back to my country since I dont beleive my College ppl, i already suffered enough while asking for MSPE.

So, I have one confusion now. There's a website by UCLA that has explained how to fill up the form and it says that if your transcript and form L5 donot match,you have to ask the medical school to fill up an explanation form.
Funny thing is there is no such explanantion form in PTAL application. The one that is in the PTAL webiste is for applicants not for medical school. Since, I am going back to my country to do the paper work, I dont want to miss anything.
If anyone has gone through this laborous journey please help me.
Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you!
http://colorswitch2.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »