Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed with 71 - nachaitanya
hi, i failed step3 with 71. i did o.k in the office setting and er setting but really screwed up in inpatient care and ccs. i also had a software problem during the 9th ccs case. iam trying to give my second attempt again on aug 16&17 and iam just going to do uw and usmle123 for ccs. will this be enough. i dont think i can fit in crush. if i fail the second time iam thinking of going for j1 visa instead of h1. so if anyone knows any community programs that sponsor j1 for family medicine program please reply. even one will be appreciated, thank you.
hey how do you know form your score report you did bad in CCS
it does no tell you
i am so sorry to hear that..but i know u'll do best next time..coz..i remeber you posting your 1& 2 scores and they were good..all the best..hit hard next time..this exam cant stop us..from reaching our destiny..
nachaitanya..have u done your residency before backhome???
thanks for the encouragement 123, no i did not do residency back home. infact iam just a medical school graduate, i donot have any clinical experience................... one more question- will i be able to get a j1 visa with failed step3, i mean what are the chances of getting interviews for family medicine on j1 visa.
in nbme asessment exam, does the exam have mcq and ccs cases or just mcq's
No CCS cases, just 180 mcqs. 5 blocks 45 min per block 36 mcqs each block.15 min tutorial.
thank u jhansip, can someone plz advise me on this j1 situation i asked earlier.
Yes step 3 doesnt matter for residency in case of J-1.
They want good step1 and 2 scores.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »