Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
match and post match. -
SS

I am an FMG ,matched in CA for FP.I have scores of 76 in STEP 1 and 88 in STEP 2, have a GC .1 year working in doctors offices and in reaserch.without the US experience I applied last year and I did not match .so I think having US experience and LORS from USA is an important factor.If you plan to apply in CA the approval letter from the medical board is another imporant aspect.apply early,and prerare very well for the interviews.like lisa said in another post look and act very interested.I hope this helps all those peole with low scores. there is hope.try hard and dont give up. good luck to every one.
usmle

your GC is the strong factor this year, as last year there were many problems with the visa, lot of people didnot come back for their home country... this year , they are very careful not to accept anybody (if they ca) with visa issue..
this ismy own experience and what i heared from someone who is in a residency program....

i did als oobservership and strong LOR.. but nothing , b/c i son't have green card.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »