Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time for doc to be uploaded - di
hi guys
i just wanted to know
-- how long does eras take to upload the documents we send.
--does it get updated on the oasis after they recieve the documents or only after they upload it
i am actually worried bcoz i just sent my documents last week and i am scared it wont be uploaded by the time i apply...i still have to send two more LORs that i will recieve this week..will that be too late
thanks
guess everyone is busy
It does vary quite a bit, but around 7-10 days would be the average.

I think it gets updated on OASIS only after they have uploaded the docs.

And I dont think its too late- u shd be fine and ready in time even if you seend them this week.
Hi Di,
Did they(ecfmg) post ur documents back? Don t know whether they r going to send us or not.

How we will know when did they post the originals back to me?
PLZ reply,
Thanks & Good luck with the residency.
It usually takes 3-5 days to upload.Icalled them up and got the reply.
after uploading.
gosh u guys are making me nervous, i thought sending documents some time nxt week should be fine
whoa
sorry but i dint mean to make anyone nervous.....its just that when it comes to all these things i just am a bit paranoid...
malathi i dont know about them sending the originals back....coz the website says they still have to implement the rule ...so i am not very sure
aditya and b2 thanks for the reply
malathi chk this out
http://www.ecfmg.org/eras/index.htm
I think there are two questions about this issue:

After ECFMG received the documents, it takes some time to scan it and put into OASIS. After the documents are uploaded in the OASIS, it takes some other time to transfer to ERAS. So, the questions are:

1. how long does it take to scan and put the documents into OASIS?
2. how long dose it take to transfer/upload documents into ERAS?

Any one know this? I mailed the documents to ECFMG last week with a certified mail. USPS told me that the mail reached to Phil. on Aug 13, but so far I cannot find the scanned documents in OASIS.

Aditya, when you called them, did you ask them how long to scan and put the documents into OASIS?

Thanks!
OK. I just got reply from ECFMG.

Now, due to the increased work load, ECFMG will take > 10 days to scan and put the documents in OASIS.

So, 10 d + 5 d (post office) = 15 d. It will take two weeks for your documents to be in OASIS after you mail them. Then, another 3 - 5 d to upload into your ERAS.

So, mail the documents as early as possible.
do they notify if your documents have been scanned or not???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »