Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To xtrayard - drgirl21
Hi there,

I am a 2006 Grad, step 1 90% , GC holder, 3 mon USCE, 1 USLOR in cardiology. I am taking my step 2CK on October 3rd.

Do i stand any chance at all this yearr Sad . I already sent my documents to eras and applied to one program.
I am planning to apply in NY, NJ , PA only. Is it even worth trying this year or should I give up and apply next yearr

SOoo confused. Sad Any suggestionsss ??
U cud still manage it- But schedule ur CS too ASAP- later u may have a problem getting dates. U cud schedule ur CS about 15d ays after ur CK and ud still b fine.
agree with b2... based on ur credentials u will recieve a good amt of int. calls, just get through the exams, u can definitely manage it this year.
no harm in applying. However, there are too many people with 95+ and without Step 2 result, your application might not have much weightage.

Luck favours the brave. So, you should still apply.
well I think she stands a better chance than those with 95+ as she has usce and most importantly no visa issues.
Thanks xtrayard and b2 or not b2 for your words of hope. I am taking my step 2 Ck on Oct3rd and step 2 CS on Oct 20 th.

I called a few programs and they asked me to apply now itself and transmit my step 2 score automatically. Sad I will just give it my best shot this year... so that way I wont feel bad that I did not try at all.

studyingg studyinggg step 2 CK Sad ( eyes rolling) Smile Smile
Good luckk xtrayard , b2ornotb2 and tanishq
thanx, gl for the exams and match
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »