Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to library - amygdala
danille are you tring for Path?
Yes, amygdala. I tried 44 paths and 89 IMs. I think I am not going to end up in Pathology. I graduated one year later than you did. I tried the program that invited you but heard of nothing yet. Best of luck.
Sorry, graduated one year earlier than you did.
Hi:
Do you guys have any pathology back ground..I have heard without experience it is very hard to get patho interview..
I don't have any experience..Please tell me that is true or not,then i will not apply for pathology..
Thanks
danille
there is still so much time. the programs are going thro tons of applications. Who knows what order they look at them.
dont worry. things will work out.
my point is being interviewed is just being interviewed- it is not being matched. Only time will tell about that.
do you have any Path background?
Hi amygdala, no, I have no path background. Got a Master in Molecular biology and Biochemistry. Many years of research experience in MA. Congratulations on your interview invitations. You deserve them.
danille
thank you for your kind words. I have seen your name so much in the forum. although I never got to interact with you.
You have great prospects with that kind of experience. Since yo are in MA, you must be knowing about Baystate. What can you tell me?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »