Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to optimistic 1 - achalasia
hello,
how r u?u have a good chance in residency because u hav observership.wat visa u hav?the next step i think u should do is to get a good LOR from a US doc.thjts all u need to do
do not get offended by other posts who says u hav to work hard.ur position is ok.and ur still afresh grad
im also from pmc.since ur a bit senior of mine i may be knowing u but u may not be knowing me.
who r u ?r u ansar shkh.irfan-kashif-sarfraz
where r u from-lahore -faisalabad-karchi-isb
i am askin this because after a couple of months i am comin to USA and it is good to hav contact from the same college
hi,

I am a gal not a guy. Unser was in my class if we are talking about the same unser
so you will probably not know me.
Which year are you from?
What are your creds?
I have an invitation to do internship in internal medicine program in my city but it will start in October so one hope is that they will select me there. It will be too late for LORS though
2003 grad
coming for csa
ur score is ok.ur fresh grad.hav observership in US..texas have many friendly FMG programs for internal medicine.
wat is ur visa status?
am willin to do externship or observership from US .hav no visa problem.so i am curious to know how to get externship before applyin for residency.
i will appreciate ur guidance
by the way wat is unser doin...(if u know) i knew tht he was preparing for steps too long ago

I am currently on H-4. currently have applied for Gc. Have EAD(employment authorization document).
Actually getting an internship was difficult. After 2 years they have allowed me to that with the help of a friend who is doing residency there.
When are you coming to USA? May be I can talk to them about you too.
Are you in FSD?
i am from lhr.
hav no visa problems (green card) but still i think i need to do som observership as they rqr US experience.
i will be in US by Jan 2007 IA.
but wat will be the mode of contact?
do u liv with ur family here?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »