Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stunned - goljanstep1
Relax Goljan, headbutting the wall won't help you with anything. I still don't understand the exact nature of your situation, but that's fine.

You're right, in certain parts of the US and Western world, bad news...negative comments...are delivered with a subtley. It's a consistency I've noticed. In many parts of the world, when they reject you they will throw stones at you....over here it's different, they will throw flour at you. Get my drift...it's their mode of delivery you must learn to preceive it...otherwise the flour will blow over you. I'm sure you've noticed it with rejection letters from residency program...that subtle and indirect blow...

Anywayz...I'm rambling...if there is one lesson I've learned through medicine and the residency application process, that lesson is: IN THE FACE OF DEFEAT, KEEP ON MOVING......
i once got an interview for medical assistant and was told they could not give me the job because of my MD status,he said i was too qualified.
i once got an interview for medical assistant and was told they could not give me the job because of my MD status,he said i was too qualified.
yes haidon i've heard that fact about overqualification but for paid position, but there are a lot of volunteers in the states with foreign medical background
yes haidon i've heard that fact about overqualification but for paid position, but there are a lot of volunteers in the states with foreign medical background
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »