Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam - shaziachoudry
thank you so much guys for all ur help and good wishes,i am sorry i could not reply soon
i took my exam on thursday, it is hard to say that how was it untill i get my results just keep praying for me
on thing that i had problem in 1st block was that i missed 2 questons ,i didnot realize 90%of the question were long stems so be carefull of time .
Slides and mris,didnot get that much but i think 75% of them were pretty easy
BEhavioral mostly questions were easy and not comlpicated at all and mostly were just doc pt relationship
calculations were easy one not complicated one
Anatomy,they did ask a lot especially neuro,more then what i expected
Genetics and molecular bio ,i didnot like that part,i donot know what i did in those questions a lot of genetics had a really ong question,not too many syndromethough,
they combined a lot of path pysio pharma quedtions mostly were like that and also pharma with microthese 5 subjects they combine and mix and match where evr they could and that,s why stem were long and seemed complicated b/c of time not b/c of the question,most of them needed time to think,if u had time u can figure it out but the prob was time andlong stems
i iwll try topost the question as much as i could remember but after monday,i have to go somewhere for weekend
just remember me in ur prayers guys
thanks
Hi Shazia,

Congrats !!! I hope it will be a great feeling having done with this exam ... so just relax and chill now.

Best wishes for a great score.
Congratulations, you are FREEEEEE ! Enjoy the weekend ! Smile
Wish you a great score .
Congratulaton man, u will get good score, Dont worry,
Please sent exam experience and que in my mailing address
Prams1067
wow shazia enjoy urself !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »