Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me for interview in pittsburgh - zoghal
Hi
I received IV for anesthesia 3 months ago , and from that time whenever I call coordinator she says due to some emergency situations we dont have any slot , you can call next week but again it will be my answer !!!!
What do you think , Do you think That they invited me by mistake ? I cannot reach the director . what should I do ???
do you think that they have already choosed their residents and this invitation was only Formal ?
please answer...

send an email to PD; and get a final date with coordinator; they can't be booked for next month also; If they r then sorry man; it may have been a mistake but don't lose hope and keep trying;
GL
thank you Punjabi , but the director has no email in website, I found his email in hi published paper and send him , an email but I am not sure that he received it. The coordinator doesnt let me to reach him ! I am frustrated !
hey guys i have got an interview call from good samaritan hosp program Lebanon PA, plz give me some information hows the program as i dont know much about the place plz give some feedback about it ...thanks
if u r talking about mercy hospital, then forget it, because that program is about to close and thats why they are not sure whether they will interview this year or not.
are you talking about UPMC? I had an iv at UPMC.
Has anyone else had an IV at UPMC. Please let me know
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »