Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Scramble, help please!! - mride
I have two questions about scramble:
If ERAS will send my application to some programs, will I need to send by myself my application to the same programs too or I can relay on them for those programs?
Do you necessary have to call the programs first or you can be faxing or emailing everything without calling, and if you have time, call them later?
Thank you for your help
I will use a service maybe and I will let them do fax and email I do everything also, so I be safe
Please refer to ECFMG website cllick any icon with ERAS. you will find how to scrumble. Some progrm use ERAS for scrumble and you just use ERAS to send them your docu, some do not use it and you need to call them first I think, if they like to see your CV and other documents then you can fax or email to them.
old graduate step1 79 step2 82 ,filled to eras late no interview chances for the acceptancrein residency program FP ,IM 2007 has us clinical experience , citizen, schedule for CS in april, seeking advice
You may try to scrumble or post scrumble. I think you still have a lot opportu to get in residency this yr. But I am not sure. Better try next yr and you will have more progrm to choose and more more chance. Good luck.
Thanks Benbin!! Iam trynig to figure out the best way to use my time, so, any help will be appreciated.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »