Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
realsitic,logical rol! - lucky37
I think we shud keep following points while making ROL.

I can be absolutly wrong but after thinking about the way match works and by focusing on one single objective..i.e to get matched no matter where i think the following points will help improve the chances to get amtched some where rather not matching at all.

1.THE SIZE OF PROGRAM...how many slots will be available in the match esp if the program has alredy given some prematches.

2.HOW WAS THE INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE.

3.FEED BACK FROM THE PROGRAMM.

4.IS IT IMG FRIENDLY.

5.is it going to be on top of every ones ROL.

i hope match works for the best intrest of all of us ,like they always say "MATCH WORKS IN YOUR FAVOUR"but since 50% will stay unmatched i cant beleive that if i put on top my fav prog ill have more chances to get amtched then putting tht prog on top where i have a realistic chance.

ill appreciate other point of view.
There's no realistic or logical rol. This subject is getting old. Rank according to your preferences, not based on where you think you have a better option.

If 50% of IMG do not match, is because there's no more positions. If you are destined to be unmatched, it doesn't matter how you design your Rol...you won't match. It is as simple as that.

Good luck.
i belived it wen they said they look at the overall application and not just scores and applied to 125 progrms ,got reply rom only 40 including both rejections and interviews.

I beleived it when they said we only match and now i can see programms withdrawing from match or going to match with haf the spots or even less then have.

I beleived it wen they said its about merit and your ability but then i saw friends or family of old cheif residnets getting prematch wihtout even taking csa.

now its hard for me to hope for best or count on luck to get to the place where i want.

i wud therefore try to be very realisitic and logical without making room for any false hopes .

i may be wrong but thts wat i saw in two matches,,its a dark space between assumptions and posibility.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »