Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"all new step 1 aspirants...let's join han - finally
hello friends....am new to this forum . i saw so many ppl sayin n contributing so many things to each other.thought wud be a gud idea to be in touch wid like minded ppl whu have just started preparing for step 1 so that we can inspire n be inspired by each other besides being a gud support to each other , not just now but now onwards , thru all steps , thru our residencies n beyond.after all this is one batle of our lives which we all want to win gracefully...
good luck to all .may God be with us all.

hello friends....am new to this forum . i saw so many ppl sayin n contributing so many things to each other.thought wud be a gud idea to be in touch wid like minded ppl whu have just started preparing for step 1 so that we can inspire n be inspired by each other besides being a gud support to each other , not just now but now onwards , thru all steps , thru our residencies n beyond.after all this is one batle of our lives which we all want to win gracefully...
good luck to all .may God be with us all.
yes count me in
hello friend ...and count me also ...
am new to this website too and i would like to talk to somebody abt step1
wildvictor1
hi..u all are welcome to this lovly forum...we all will try to help u ..i m very old to this forum and my exam is in 3 weeks ..try to see every post of this forum ..u ll learn lot...wish u best of luck ...good bye
hey frnz..mee too new here..jus a wk n this forum has already bin so helpful 2 me..wish gud luck 2 all u guyz..!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »