Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSA score -
Ross - Docbud18

any one got the step 2 CS score?
ra

For heaven sake people stop asking what you already know, everybody knows results won't be available until Novemeber so forget about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darryn

I think it is pretty reasonable for people to be wondering about scores actually. For a lot of us, there is a heck of a lot resting on this one thing, so for those who are annoyed by people asking about when results are coming, or if results have started to become available, perhaps they should look elsewhere. This website is all about people discussing a common interest, and in this section the common interest is the Step 2 CS. I for one am very much looking for any clue as to the likely distribution of results, because my plans to take Step 3 on time and my ERAS application depend on this entirely. Discussion about what others may have heard or know abou this subject should be encouraged, not rubbished, in my humble opinion. This is after all a discussion forum.
soltres

Darryn I agree with you on this subject.
Ross I look on this and other forums replies about this subject, eventhough I have read the ecfmg news also. So don't worry go on asking, till the day that the scores will be released.
ra

Well I can understand your point and just for the record I am in the same situation too (took it on July 12) so I know the feeling, but not only here but also in other forums people who called ECFMG were told that scores won't be released until November so whats the point of asking every day? I don't think is fair as we are already spending a lot of money but thats the way it is, asking and asking will only increase your anxiety and you might be fooled by someone trying to trick you saying that the scores are already out like it happened in usmle.net forum.........so I encourage people to be patient and to read daily USMLE or ECFMG website because if any news about scores were about to be released those are the places to check.
adrishya

i completely agree with ra. thats the best possible thing we can do
Darryn

I called ECFMG today, regarding this situation and they told me to expect the results to start coming out in November. The lady I spoke to was unable to specify an exact date, but when I asked if it was possible that they could come out at the beginning of November rather than the end, she said that is possible. Pretty vague, but better than nothing. I also asked if all of the results up until 6 weeks prior would all be released at about the same time, and she said that was probably correct, ie. all at once up until the ones that were taken recently.

Very hard to take anything definite from that I think.
ra

Well lets hope it is beginning of November and not end of it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »