Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need information on step 3 - waiting101
i just found out i need to write step 3 in month and half for visa purposes...............can any one tell me how long it will take to get the results once i have taken step 3............and what is the passing score for step 3.......
i think u have matched , and aiming for H1..
ok, just try to take it as soon as possible...apply now.., get the first date available, and take it, the score will get reported after 3 weeks. and in case of passing u will still have a chence of H1 with premium processing in case u applied before 1st juse....this means u need your score at the end of May, first June....so the latest date possible to take step3 , and possible qualify for H1 for this year is first week of may...
one important thing is that all of this is dependent on your sponsoring program, they should agree with such a delay, as they are the party who's going to submit the visa petetion for you..

GL
sorry my friend,little dissappointing,INS not accepting applications for H1b FOR 2008.Applications recieved after april 3,2007,are returned back along with the filing fee.
So only option is ---- www.murthy.com
please read
most residency programs are exempt from cap ...don't waste your money on lawyers
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »