Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extremely worried!! -
Neel

I have been reading Kaplan notes for quite a few months and yesterday did Kaplans diagnostic test at a local center and got 47%. I have the Step 1 exam in a months time and the scores have me worried sick. I am not a fresh graduate and though have had a long working history but it seems it does not help me in the scores. Now i do know that the concept of this exam is pretty accurate to the USMLE one, and although there was a lot of questions that i thought that i knew, there was a lot that i had no idea.
I really need help, with the exam this close i am having sleepless nights. What can i do this late to improve my score?
I have yet to do q bank, though i have done loads and loads of similar questions.
I will appreciate any input.
Ravisomas

Do Q bank
Friend

The Best advise is if the exam is near and you feel bad, then postpone it, is just that simple, no need to hurry, if you don't relax and take it easy with calm and patience you'll have big time troubles.
Read, read, read and reread, do all the questins on qbank and read its answers.

Good luck
DR Joe

If you know the basics, do all 2000 questions in q-bank and learn First aid cover to mcover
I got 98 doing this
If you get 80% in q-bank you will ace the exam

Joe
ankur

start the kaplan q bank(the online version)and if u score less than 55-65%,postpone the exam.
Neel

I really appreciate for all the input, everyone out there gave me some advice to think about. One more worrying thing was the increase in passing grade in Jan, how do you all think that is going to affect us?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »