Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qbank -
ani

ra has answered your question and I agree with all his reasons.

I think it is the closest to the real thing. I know Ra and I have slightly differing opinions on this but my believe is that if you do ONLINE TIMED tests and consistently score above 65% in your latter tests then you will almost certainly pass the exam.

The only thing I will add is that the point Ra raised on feedback on answer changes is very important. Each time you change a response from that you had previously marked it notes it, and at the end it tells you what proportion of answers you changed from correct to incorrect, vice versa, and incorrect to incorrect. This is very important as it guided you to how you should behave in the real exam. For example I found that both in my step 1 and 2 Q-Banks about 70% of answers I changed were from incorrect to correct responses. This meant that in the real exam I could change answers with impunity knowing that my new choice will likely be the correct choice. On the other hand if you found that when you changed it was often from correct to incorrect then in the real exam you should be very cautious about changing any answers.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »