Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urgent advice - vparti
hi drs, iam old img , i have already posted a message in this forum , step2 failed so many attempts, i have less chance of reidency inthis country , iam planing to work for sometime, iam married and i have one child,if any body with same experience and working in this country,idont know how to contact and get job, iwant someone with good heart to help me, iam helpless now,please try to help me to get ajob iam loosing my experience, what about mba ?is this possible for the drs to do mba in this country in health management and hospital managment.i want someone to direct me in correct path so please help me, if you know any drs in nj.
may god bless you
thankyou
please adviice , iam reallr depressed.
thankyou
i think you can get a degree in hospital management /mba/ mph...
dont mind me saying this but : you have to stop self pitying yourself and change your way of thinking. always think positive..and work hard.
God Bless you
thank you very much ,ineed more people to help me with more advice.
thankyou
I would suggest u do an MPH instead of MBA, as what u wanna do is hospital management. Not many MBA have individualized programs for this while most MPH programs do. However, if u r not a GC holder or citizen, it's hard to find a job after graduation. Several friends of mine who graduated from top-notching schools like JHU and HSPH ended up going home. Remember, management is a job that everybody wants- less working hours and high pay, so why do they let foreigners do this?

As for MBA, unless u have very strong financial, economical, or accounting background, u ll have a hard time learning. Also, U ll have to spend whole lot of money on ur study, and it worths mentioning most programs last 2 years at least.
You can do Doctorate in health administration, it is more than MBA, 3 year degree. an even do it online and also work.. it si cheaper online and relly helpful. I am in NJ. if you need more info email me rravin21
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »