Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
basal cell ca v/s sq cell ca - target99
will any any be kind enough to explain me with how to identify these 2 in the questions
plz also tell me the most peculier fetures of these 2
thank you guys
basal cell ca above the lip of the mouth, sq cell ca below the lip of the mouth. Sq cell ca has keration pearls while basal cell ca has palisading cells. basal cell ca rarely metastasizes while sq cell ca metastasize. Basal cell ca is most common ca and sq cell ca is caused by exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet light and radiation. Precursor to sq cell ca is Actinic Keratosis .
THANK YOU EBONY

what abput malignnt melanoma
Malignant melanoma is a cancer arising from melanocytes . it has a genetic predisposition called dysplastic nevus syndrome. it has ABCDE warning signs meaning A= Asymetry, B= Irregular borders, C = color variation, D= diameter larger than 6mm, E = elevation above skin surface. I/3 of melanomas arise from preexisitng nevus. it can metastasizes to the liver, brain , lymph nodes. The greater the depth of the melanoma, the higher the risks of metastases. S100 stain used in diagnosed
Good Job ebony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tnx django
Wow Ebony...spot on explantations...that clarified a lot for me as well..thank you =)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »