Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help....STressed oUt.. - rj25
Hey guys....i just have 2 weeks to go for my test...im so stressed that i have no idea what i should be doing during this last two weeks... i feel like iv forgotten everything i studied ....did Nbme2 -a month ago, now scared to take nbme3 and 4 online.. I would really appreciate if anyone could advice me on how to study and what to study during the last 2 weeks....would be really gr8full...thanks guys...god bless...
first................relax,read first aid n goljan highyeild.
Please calm down,I am sure you are well prepared.I would suggest you to do FA along with notes from UW, Golian audio and wrong Q from UW.That was my friend doing and she got 99. And don't be scared to take NBME 3 or 4,you will see where you stand.
What was your score on NBME2?
Good luck and wish you all the best.
questions....questions....questions....questions....thats it. Even if you are not planning to take NBME online, do downloaded version. This way you will cover 600 more questions. Believe me exam is very similiar to NBME and USMLEworld.
rj good imput here, listen to all of them, they are absolutely right!.

I took mine today and all I did was NBME3 2 weeks before to know my grounds. Based on that I started again re-reading, practicing doing UW on the areas that NBME told me I was weak. Reading FA, listening again to key points of goljan (I do better listening than reading his big notes) practicing as many q's a s I could. Then did some qbank (I have the book) and FA Q/A (also have the book) did the math, claculated wrote down what I did wrong. Took NBME 2 a week before, and took NBME 4 3 days before. Went today and you can check my experience here...
Relax I was sooo nervous this morning. I hope I did fine, but if not it's done and I'm proud of it!
Best luck
Dode
HEY.....Thanks a lot guys for your sincere advice....really appreciate it.....how many qs per day?
you have two weeks now right?? do atleast 200 questions par day.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »