Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mohamed needs advice........ - mohamed
Hello guys,
I'm planning to quickly review path/pharm/micro/biochem in 4 hours the morning before my exam. 4-8am so that I'll have some of the info in my short memory. what do u think of this?
hey mohamed i dont know if thats a good idea because you might be tired & the next day is a 7 hr exam, so i dont know if you want to risk it,... on the other hand you might be so tired that night & actually be able to sleep well the night b4 the test....but only you can tell whats good for you why dont you practice this method out b4 the exam date ... try it 1 week b4 & see how u feel the next morning.
work differently for different ppl. I actually did check micro and biochem from 5-8 the morning of my exam (had it at 9am) What can I say, it did help and given my residency training, it really didn't make any difference in how I felt throughout the test. I took 2 blocks break for 45 min, took 3 more, break again 30 min and then did the rest. I can tell you that I ended every block with about 10 min to review/go back to marked questions; think and add up to my break time.

Just put in a balance your last days if you'd been like me (6am-9pm without a problem) then go for it....if not you might as well use the time for a good rest!

GL to you you'll be a 99er Mohamed!!! you deserve it!!!
Dode
hi Mohammed...as Dode said " work differently for different ppl" personnaly i m not sure that's a good idea to do that...risk is saturation...panic attack...Wink ...etc etc...in general i prefer stop working the day before the exam ( in general till the end of the morning) than taking some rest...listening to music...and Sport...and try to go bed early....
all the best Mohamed...Wink 99 er inchallah...and ramadane Kariime bro...Wink
HI MOHAMMAD..
I guess if u feel k shud revise it bfre goin n it gives u cponfidence than do it as u want to sit fr exam confidently but make sure u don exhaust urself bfre standin the exam..

Rest inshallah u'll do great v all know that..
Best of luck..
ve a great exam..Smile
thanks guys for your advice and support. InshaAllah, I'll do some quick review from 5-7am just micro/biochem and pharm. I'm used to a long day 12 Hours shift. I won't be revieving intensly, just flip thru the pages so that during the exam I can picture the pages in my brain. Light review I would say. Thanks again. GL to all.
Mohamed
Inshallah Allah will hear our prayers in this Holy Ramadan and guide you through
If you can handle waking up to review go for it,I wouldnt be able to function though..more power to you!! Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »