Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview from Long Island Jewish-North shore - droidor
Thank you dch.
Regards and Good luck
congrats man, it is an enviable program...
unless u specifically know somebody who got a prematch there, dont expect them to offer a prematch. they hardly sponsor a H1, so prematch i guess would be far fetched. I believe they get a lot of AMGs as well, so that again discourages a prematch. good luck.

i got IVs from Providence, DC and Cook yesterday. did u hear from the. Contact me if u can at nrmpmatch
To my knowledge this program does not offer a pre-match. It is a too good a program for pre-match. sign it if you would prefer, on next second if you do get it !

GL.
This program is extraordinary excellent one..... undoubtedly.
Hi,

I was there for my interview and they give permatch only in very rare circumstances. N mostly we should be a phd or have a lot of publications to get it. There was one resident I met who was permatched there and was a phd, obviously did a lot of research. Now h1b they give that again in very rare circumstances. Hope this helps.
Hi,

I was there for my interview and they give permatch only in very rare circumstances. N mostly we should be a phd or have a lot of publications to get it. There was one resident I met who was permatched there and was a phd, obviously did a lot of research. Now h1b they give that again in very rare circumstances. Hope this helps.
thanks excellence, jimataipei, kuru and I_am_g.
droidor, when's your iv? im going there for neurology on fri...last minute thing!
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.ht...A967958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=3

Two Hospitals, Two Missions -- A Special Report.; A Health Care Quandary Over Training of Doctors

Just read this on the network. You may have a look on it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »