Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for all step one test takers - peace162
hello everybody........i also went thro all the stages that u are going thru.........i am an img and in tourist visa in usa and scored below 90 in both steps,although i think i could have scored more if i had given more time.................but i cant change it now..................i have applied for the residency and it is becoming very hard for me to get even a single interview...................and my fren with score above 90 who were as me some better and some poor than me in medical school but have got interviews ....................so please score more than 90 in both steps to make it much easier in yr future.......................and all the best to u all for ur exams
Hi,
Don't loose hope. Many of my friends have got residencies with scores below 90. Have u gone for really good programmes??
thanx for ur advice........best of luck to u!
i have only applied to community programs,i mailed all the programs asked if they meet my criteria and even called the programs earlier .................and applied in pediatrics,psyciatry and family medicine..................................actually i am not trying to discourage anyone................just want to all to work very hard and get the scores of above 90 so that u will get an interview as we don not know the scenario properly till we come to united states......ok ...........bye and give ur best.............
hi peace162
what r ur scores
when did you graduate? Perhaps this is the most important issue.
2005 grad 87 84 need visa cs once fail waiting for results
I think your scores are good enough to get ivs. the problem is your cs pending, I guess. hopefully you will get it soon. anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Good luck to you for your match.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »