Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I apply for more - tulja
I am an old graduate-more than 10 years ago
My scores are 91,99,pass and 88.I applied for Peds
I am working in the uk for some time-I appplied for 49 programs after a bit of research but mostly on the eastern side.
So far I have only 2 interviews and one rejection-but no news from others--i thought the first week of october will be some news but nothing at all for nearly 12 days now
I dont know if I have to apply for more and is it time to switch to plan B-unfortunately I dont have any plan B
Thanks for any advise
Ram
Man, we're in the same boat. Because of laziness, lack of money and some sort of compassion for the overworked PCs around the country I only applied for 44 programs. Result is just 3 interviews. I guess as an IMG you have to apply to 100+ programs nowadays.

So my question is, is it too late?
same doubt here buddy...applied to only 70 IM ....only 2 IVs.
I know-I think we are late but weather we are too late is a moot point
I think I will apply tonight and take it from there
Ram
Ok, I'll do the same. maybe it has a good point too. PDs looking at the huge pile of 2000 applicants wondering where he should start, and suddenly in comes a new fresh applicant.. haha
I will apply for 50 more today--I dont know how much it will cost me--
well from what i have heard MANY programs are NOT interviewing the 99 people because they have finally realized that they apply to many programs as backup and wont rank them anyways
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »