Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Jersey prematch - mmjjye
Hi,
Does anyone know if NJ has 4wks of psychiatry rotation requirement to get license during residency?Any information will be highly appreciated.Actually,I have prematch offer from a prog in NJ but I am scared that I won't be able to get the license as I have only 2wks of psych rotation.
thanks
r u from california?
is it from jcmc.please reply
No,its not jcmc
is it from monmouth medical center
No,its not monmouth.
Hi! mmjjye ...i think i am in the same situation...have only 2 weeks rotation in both Psy and Paeds...what are u doing about it???...any other state which has the same requirement???...and what are u planning to do about this??
hi mmje;
my friend has only 1 obgyn iv n wants to prepare her best. can you guide her to prep for iv likely most common qs asked n things... plzzz..
thanks.
Hi Fostercity:I talked to a representative in Nj state board.The lady said if u have some psych rotations and ur med school is old one then they might consider it,she said they don't deny a permit to someone just based on psych rotation, if u can do more rotations in ur college or here in US in accredited psych residency prog then u shd be fine.Actually,I have 22 days of psych rotation so that is 4 wks here b/c she said here 1 wk is 5 days.
Hi usmlecracker08: I didn't apply to obgyn so can't tell abt specific qs,however the usual qs r:
why obgyn?strengths and weaknesses:this was asked in almost every iv.how do u handle stress?
Thanks a lot mmjjye...that was really helpful...good luck for your residency and everything in future :-)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »