Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
observership - nisa
Ha Ha Ha.subhash2 calm down ,I am not talking about the observship,I am talking about the ma and pa position to work ,make money and get us clinical experience too.steps are mandatory for them who doesnt have work permit ,they can do observeship after the steps .you are very welcome mary96 I am not exactly sure where to contact in your state but if I will get some info i will let you know that.regarding documents you have to give all of your original documents to them to get evaluation like your degree ,marksheets ,all of your grade books your high shool and intermediate certificat too ,but try to get their contact # and talk to them personaly.
Thank you very much,Iam taking my step-1 in may 2008 after that i can contact the nearby hospitals and try to get some clinical experience

thank you all for this information

mle,

Thank u very much for the beatiful information!
hi . it has become very hard now a days to get an observership. i guess i was lucky that i did few . it is beacuse of the HIPPA guide line . but u can always drop ur resume in the hospitals . Also most of the hospital do not sponser visa or work permits. u have to mension at ur resume that u would like to work as a voluntary see if that helps or not .Good luck.
agree with bluee....., i dotn want to discourage u ....but ppl with passing 3 steps...yrs of research experiences in the us are begging for such positions! to work voluntary and for free!!!GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »