Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kindly rank my interviews, thanks! - docobet
I am certain Baylor would be on top, about others i don't know much in detail. docobet you have a nice attitude and lots of patience. I'm sure yoiu are a nice guy. Good luck to you for the match.

Thinktek, either you are confused or are thoroughly biased against Baylor. Cleveland Clinic FLORIDA is not even close to Baylor. Yes Cleveland, Ohio is a good program though, but as necker said its IM program is not too great. All of you forget US news ranking are for the HOSPITALS and not for the RESIDENCY PROGRAMS.

And yes, I'm not from south either. I've IVed at Balor as well as Cleveland, florida. Baylor wins hands down anyday. I suggest you take a better look again at Baylor resident's fellowship placement and your assertion that they don't get fellowship in first attempt makes me laugh.
Hi docobet...
I will rank for you!!...give me your AAMC ID and your password...just kidding..:0)
I have to add that Albert Einstein has a good rate of fellowship placement..and the IM program is strong...I don't like the location though...I would rank high Albert Einstein in my list..

the decision is yours.. I stand by whatever I said ...
Its surprising to see rumors, and false "conc;lusions" about Baylor here esp. from people who take no time in making their own conclusions by the limited info they have. I being an insider just want to clarify these facts. Baylor grads who went on to do an MBA from London School of Economics, or MSCR at Harvard after residency had offers from top notch fellowship programs in the country. But they went the other way for their own reasons. CCF has one of the best fellowship programs in cards but residency is not that well known. Plus there will always be a "geographical location bias" in getting a fellowship spot. Somehow this place is becoming a rumor breeding ground unlike few years ago when desperation was not there.
baylor, albert winstein, drexel, ccf

hmmm.. Interesting ..

"limited info" "insider" "own reasons" "geographic location bias" ""top notch fellowship"" ""rumor""

U cannot expect insiders not to say anything not good about any prgrm .. that is common sense..
Thank you pc_pc for clarifying a few facts here.

the decision is yours.. I stand by whatever I said ...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »