Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations phoenix27 ! - peace4all
Heartiest Congratulations for your score !
Lets form a group for step 2. What are planning to do first?
congrats phoenix27...goodluck on the future exams...good score! considering, di ka masyado nag-aral haha...it doesn't matter! its party time!!!
junwin! thanks! grabe! nakatulog na ko kakahintay and muntik na talga ako masuka while I was opening the adobe thingy. sobrang thankful, kainis pa kasi mej may lag yung pag open ng file. diba sa top ng screen may option ng view preference (kung 50% or 100 etc) and yun yung unang lumabas, 95%! Kala ko yun na sobrang tuwang tuwa na ko yun pala, asa pa ko! Big Grinhahahaha

when's your exam again? good luck! am super happy! now i can study for step 2 Big Grin
thanks peace4all! i have a friend who matched and her advice is first aid step 2 (she told me it's now her favorite book), so am thinking of starting with that. She lent me her stuff actually, both kaplan and FA. Do you have Usmleworld? She said that helped a lot with her exam because it was very similar to the real one! She even said she thinks studying UW is enough, but let's not do that Big Grinhehe She also said Goljan is helpful too.
kami rin dito, masaya para sayo!!! sabi nga namin, naku! nakatulog kakaantay ng score hehe...95%?? maganda din sana yun. but it's okay..you're blessed with a good score. september pa ang exam ko. sige, balitaan mo kami sa step 2 mo ha..goodluck!
hindi ko na kaya maghintay kasi na pra-praning lang ako. pero sigh Big Grin sobrang thankful talaga ako, it's 6am here and gising na gising na ko yahoo! Smilehahaha and grabe mag aaral na talga ko for step 2! where you ba, US? you're aiming for the 09 match? good luck! dami ko friends who made it sa match so kaya natin to! study study para 99 ka! kayang kaya mo yan! good luck and thanks again!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »