Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to chronicgas - drfaizii
I am not discouraging anyone. It's a free country. Anyone is entitled to posting his comments, beliefs or b.s.
Woah everybody, let's keep it civilised okay, this is a forum to help people. Chronicgas is entitled to his opinion as anyone else no matter how much you disagree with it. There is no need for calling for him to be banned sure2007. If you disagree, then make your points, but let's not make judgements on who shouldn't be a doctor or what. Such comments reflect more about you than who they are intended for.

Chronicgas, before you locked the other thread you made reference to the fact that no one got your point. The point of your argument was the title of the thread, wasn't it. You contended that greater 90% of people who say they get greater than a 90 score are lying..and that more of these were FMG's. I've addressed these points already in that thread.

Ask yourself this however: are you basing your point of view solely on what you see on step 1 internet forums such as this or on meeting random people who did step 1. If it is the latter, then I suggest to you that internet forums are inherently biased with brilliant scores being posted all the time, when in fact most people do less well.

Joannitim, thanks. Must say I have watched your posting silently on the forum and admire you and others for posting your experiences and helping others. Thats what it is all about.
what is the personality disorder for chronicgas?? obsessive compulsive??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »