Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all of u in this forum take a look. -
hi

this is all a cut throat competition. people should stop asking question like, should i apply?. how many interviews will i get?, how many programs should i apply?. all i say is just apply, see what will happen. i can understand the tension and apprehension. but frankly, no one knows exactly how the system runs. lot of factors depends to get an interview. people with 90s and people with no visa proble r getting interview as far as to my assesment. but the major bulk is yet to come for the rest. it is october season.

so all i say is keep faith, let god be on ur side and all of u in this forum get into the residency.
ra

Completely agree with this post, nobody here to my knowledge is a PD so take some chances and apply people..........., pull apart that insecurity, if you never try then how come you know how many programs will invite you? and again nobody here can tell you how many will you get regardless of your scores.
hi

in my assessment
people with no visa problem and with low scores have better chances.
people with good scores are always a prey to PDs.
people with avg scores in 80s with all the exams passed also have better chances.
saying so nothing is garunteed.
vj - mvldr15

i totally agree with u guys.there is no hard and fast rule that only these guys with so and so credentials will get interviews we should all try to take chances with our luck.better apply to howmany ever programs we can then wait for interviews.many people with scores even in 90s have got rejected and ofcourse many them r also invited.so i dont think this solely depends on scores so dont worry.every program has got its own credentials.for example some say they need 80 as minimum passing in 1st attempt this is their only criteria.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »