Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take Advantage of the Step 2 CS workshop - trishulreddy

Step 2 CS case training workshop on Communication and Interpersonal skills are given on weekends in NJ from 10am to 5pm.

The students are grouped in pairs immediately after a brief introduction and proper demonstration. If there are uneven number of students, we have standby SP's to fill in. If it is a female student, we provide a female SP who will be her partner if requested early on. While the student is doing the demonstration, there is continous feedback given while they are going through the case, so that any mistake made is corrected immediately. On the second day, we practice full CS exam simulation with timing along with proper clinical case documentation.

Keeping in mind that most people who attend my workshops are students or not working, I have made the total cost of this valuable workshop $250.

With proper guidance, two weeks is adequate time to prepare for step 2 CS. Let me know which weekend workshop are you planning to attend and if you need further details, feel free to contact me.

Trishul Reddy M.D.
Manhattan, NY 10010
drtrishul
hi trishul , plz help ,in order to postpone i had reschduld twice as per rules, both of those places are far away, SO CAN I DO IT THIRD TIME IF GET A CLOSER PROMETRIC MY EXAM IS ON 29 MAY,CAN I DO SO???????????????
hey trishul,

u say only $250 for a workshop on communication skills?? i mean considering most of the people who would be interested are IMGs, dont u think its a bit too much???
Hi Simi,

The deadline to reschedule or cancel is by noon, 5 business days before appointment date and you may reschedule your appointment end numbers of time maintaining the deadline within your eligibility period.
Tina,
No I don't think $250 is too much, come on now ???
Dr. Reddy, please let me know if you have classes available on May 31st, June 1st weekend. I've emailed you and haven't received a reply, I have my exam in LA on June 4th, so do kindly let me know asap.

my email: krming
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »