Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stressed...racing thoughts - md83
I take my exam on this comming wednesday the 6th...and I have never before stressed out in my life about an exam...and now I feel it...All throughout my studying I kept the calm and never complained to anyone...but this past week I feel like I am not myself around family and friends. I feel guilty for putting them through the stress...It's really mentally draining...I feel like I have forgotten everything I knew and studied these past 2 months...but now I have gotten to a point where I just want to take it and move on with me life...Is this a normal feeling a week before your exam? It scares me to feel like I have forgotten stuff...because most people say by your last week you feel confident in taking it...anyhow....best of luck to everyone and I admire all of you that have gone through this shaky and stressful time...
md83, this happen to everyone, dont worry, you r going to be surprised how much u will be able to remember in exam setting. dont worry much. just do what u have to do. good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »