Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JHU/Bayview -
pia

what are your scores, BU?
BU

95/87
TAC

Hey BU. I just got an invitation from them too. The email is inded quite long and personal, making comments about my PS and such. I thought it was very cool. :o)
Did u manage to gather any more info about the program? I mean, I am already in the US, with all my interviews scheduled and flights booked, so I was wondering if it will be worth it to mess up my flight to accomodate an interview there? What do u think? Any input?

I will drop u a line whenever I am going to boston. :o)

TAC
wa

May I ask when you graduated from medical school? I applied there and was hoping to get an interview, instead I got a rejection the next day after sending out my application, makes me wonder if they have a clear cut-off line and I am not qualified. Since my scores are high enough for most of the cut-offs, I am thinking it could be my graduation year-10 years ago, I got my Ph.D. here but no publication, I just wonder if you have any USCE and how many publications if you don't mind, thanks a lot, good luck.
BU

graduated in 1999, did 3 years of residency back in Germany, have been doing research for nearly 3 years in US, 12pubs.
drswam

hello BU....do you have any clincal experience here in the US....thanks for the reply
BU

not really...did a clerkship in 1995 at Columbia, but that is quite some time ago
pia

what are your scores, wa? I applied there at the end oct, no response, still under review.

wa

99/99, and yours?
pia

92/92/2 yrs research exp in usa/2001 grad/ 1yr residency back home
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »