Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs failed :help please -
kakolee

I know its hard . after hard work and long time waiting, Failur is the worst thing that anybody can have, Ok! but what you can do now, it happend, you have only one way and you should prapar yourself for that, and it is PASSING this test, for sure you will pass it and you will see yourself Certified and in Residency later at that time you will be happy, dont lose your time stand up and try one more time, with one failure you nver should give up , life is about truth sometims we wine and sometims no, dont give up IF THERE BE A WILL YOU WILL FIND A WAY
GOOD LUCK
ak

everything happens for a reason, don't be discouraged, and think of it as a learning experience. Good luck.
TNT

You know what, most people failed (including me for the first time) because of our " FEAR OF FAILURE" . Of course some people don't fear at all, don't prepare at all and failed at all. But most of us failed due to this Fear of Failure. This is not only in this CS but in our daily lives as well.

So most of us need to cure this underlying cause by removing this Fear of Failure. That is easy to say, How? You must desensitize and prepare your mood yourself as if you're taking the real test by PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE with strict timing including Patient Note until you are comfortable and confident with the exam. This will significantly reduce your Fear of Failure, let's say 70-80%. Of course, we cannot root out our fear 100%, but we have more control of ourselves. In fact, we should keep the remaining 20 % Fear for our Adrenaline.

You don't need to have a partner. I practiced with Teddy Bear, his name is Mr.Thompson. I failed first time because I could not have a chance to prepare well and I feared the exam. At the first patient encounter, I faced with a stony face lady who stared at me. I was half way physical examination after 15min. Most of the time, I did not have enough time to close the encounter which is also very important to get points and impression of SPs.

For the second time, I was a lot more comfortable with the exam. I also realized that "Fear or Dare, you will face the same encounters and the same exams, Fear does not help at all to encounters. So why not just encounter with confidence (even you still have some fear) and then you'll be fine". I comfortably passed at this time. Best of Luck! I just share my experience.
MED..

Hi everybody,
Thank u all so much for ur valuable suggestions and for ur encouraging words....
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »