Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application - hellousa
Last year, I applied in FM, IM, Neuro, radiology and Psych. So I didnot mention my psych experience in my application at all to get the flexibility in other fields. This year I am only applying to Psych so I have mentioned my experience in detail. I have applied to many programs again this year. My application is definitely different this year with more work experience in it which was absent last year. Are the programs going to compare the two? Just wondering!
They might not believe I am telling the truth this time around.
it can be a possibility. honesty is the best policy. they will understand if you tell them the truth because many of the applicants will do that.
I dont think they will even remember u have applied there !
honesty is the best policy!

btw, if u don`t mind, why didn`t u match last year, what r ur credentials?
I turned down a prematch and trusted a university program interview, where I never matched. Tried scramble but had no luck. I think I applied to too many specialties, with very few programs in each specialty. I learnt my lesson. My credentials are 82/85/CS passed/80. With so many 99ers around, I am feeling very insecure. But I cannot do anything now. Just waiting and praying.Smile
a prayer from my side for u too, gud luck and hope u match into a great program Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »