Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Result - sgupta68
I took my exam on Aug 28 & 29, when can I expect my result. Can it be tomorrow, any clues.
hi..congratulations with your exam done...wish you the best
could you please tell me how long did you prepare and what material (books, qbank) did you use? thanks
I was preparing on and off, but sincerely I prepared for 2 months, I did Kaplan q bank, kaplan step ll notes, usmleworld questions and CCS, first aid cases, some of Harrison questions and some from MKSAP14. I found first aid cases very helpful, I think the one day workshop for CCS was very helpful. According to my experience always look for the easy and straightforward answers. The problem I had which I think now is I always thought that they can't ask such an easy question- let me give you an example:
I had a question- they showed a picture with rashes involving the palm and hand and the question related was a guy fishing all day in mountains. It was very obvious that this is RSMF and I did had a choice Rickettsia Ricketsi, but I thought they can't be foolish to ask such a stupid question for step lll and I clicked impetigo which now I am sure is wrong. So I think the questions though are complicated always has a clue in it and the moment you catch that clue go for it, don't cram a lot.
Wish for me and good luck to you.
thanks for your answer,,,again GL
Thanks for sharing sgupta. But don't beat urself up on that q. For one, RMSF is not usually found in the rocky mountains , despite its name. For all u know, the ans to that q could have been secondary syphilis. U don't have to get all the qs right in order to have a good score.
Goodluck dear. Hope u do well.
i took mine on 27th 28th, m also wondering if tomorrow is the big day.......

hope it goes well for us...

good luck
good luck to all who are waiting for their results.
I am in the same boat .I took it on aug 28 29. I cant sleep now a days.
I gave my exam on 8t and 9th september bt my permit disappared although my elgibility is till november.

What about you guys?? did your permit disappeared too??

lasttime I got bad news in just 2 weeks, so dont want that to happen again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »