Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do now? Exam by end Dec - aatinawi
Dear Doctors,

My exam at the end of Dec. I suduied once: Anantomy, Physio, Pharma, Biochem, Micro. Now I am reading Goljan notes and lestening to audios untill 11/1. I still did not:
Read behavioral S. Hiso, Emberio, Immun, not yet watch kaplan dvd, and not FA and no Qbank. Time I still have: Oct + Nov + Dec.

I need help what to do the best for the comming three months. Thank you so much for your time!!
Any advise....just few words............
we need to concentrate more on questions.. no point in just doing thoery. so u can finish your notes and lectures by middle of oct max and do only questions from then on and makes notes from them. theres lot of stuff u need to know from doing questions.. gl
same here! i also hav my exam by end december.My 1st reading is taking so long. But what I have gathered from this forum is that you hav to practice doing qs as much as u can. So dont miss doing that. Else best of luck.Pray for me too.
Thank you so much for your advises.
even i am having exams by end of dec .i think u we need to concentrate more on question after finishing the theory part and tehn try to solve few offline and online test do uw thats what my plan is ... if u think there should be any chnage requried forum u plz advice me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »