Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does this happen usually??? - momof2
Hey,
I was just wondering that does jelousy happen at our age too.I mean we all are grown ups,trying very hard to achieve our goals.And why is that when one of us is almost getting close to fulfill their dreams,our so called friends have a change of attitude??I'm saying all this becoz I felt really bad when two of my so called friends became really distant after I told them that I got a prematch.
Just wanted to open a discussion on this.r we really so shallow regarding our friends and people around us???
I know, this happens.

Friends, some of them, become jealous of you when you succeed, and they turn face away from you when u really need them.

Part of life.

I wish, we all do well in life.

Every family has good food and good home and good oppurtunities.

World will be a better place then.
May be competition has made us so shallow.

it is Human Normal behaviour
If I say I wont react like that w/ a close friend I would probably be lying
but we should overcoemthis primal behaviour and Grown up as yyou said MOMOF2

but Everyone has his/her own destiny we can not change anything despite our Jealousy.

If a friend of mine with whom I am very close to get prematch as I said I would be a little jealous but I would not stop talking or anything like that Hoepfully

CongraTS TO YOU so you are done and now it is time for you to relax and get the fruits of your labourious hard job...pray for US
i dont think its 100% jealuosy.its just worry,anxiety,a liitle unsurity........believe me .one of my friend prematched and i was happy for him but did feel a twinge of envy and was worried about my future and had a sleepless night. they will come a round .dont u worry. give them space. u can afford that as u are in good times so overlook their surliness.
okook
I completely agree with everyone but my point was that sure being alil anxious and envy would be a part of our nature.But why don't we just belive in the fact that if our destiny has something for us no one can take it from nd if not then no one can give it to us.Secondly we all can hope and pray that everyone of us gets their wish.All of us worked really hard and all we can do is just pray and belive and last but not the least be supportive of each other.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »