Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uworld - dreamof99
hi guys.i have recently decided to give my steps.so wanted to knw whether just 2 months thorough in and out reading of uworld is sufficient to get a 99 or atleast a decent score in the step 1.few seniors told me to do a through reading of uworld only.they said its the most imp tool to get a 99.plan to schedule my exam in march or apr.plzz can u help me with this?
UW is a supplementary study tool and NOT a primary learning tool. If you're trying to get a 99 - it would be adviseable to view and study Kaplan's materials in combo with UW. Everyone has their own way of learning and style, however, I personally doubt you can get a 99 by doing UW alone. I'm certain that this would hold true for the majority of test takers. Your senior friends are not giving advice that can be generalized to everyone - so assess how strong you are in basic science concepts - then proceed with World.
hey thanks buddy.u were a great help.many ppl have told me tht uworld hepls u to pass usmle or atleast a score of 85 is sure.but for 99 it is not sufficient.just wanted to confirm.thanks a ton.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »