Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stay extention still pending... is it a problem? - hitman
I applied for an extension for my stay in the US since the the end of Nov, and the process is still pending (just exceeded 3 months now), though the time-frame they mention in their website is 3 months.
Should I do anything? Is that normal? Would it be a problem for my coming visa? Please, help.

Thanks in advance.
had applied for extension but left US within the I94 period as i changed my mind. had been there for almost six months.when i flew back into US, was hauled into immigration and asked why i applied for extension and why i had stayed there for almost six months. this happened with me . maybe incidental but be careful. you should leave .
I have already left the US. I applied for the extension because I was doing my interviews.
How long did it take them to reply you regarding the process?
did u leave within the allowed stay period? had completed the online application but didnt submit my documents as i had decided to leave . so didnt hear from them but it still was on record.
hi, hitman. I'm not familiar with the extension of stay (I have a GC), but I know you can check the processing times on www.uscis.gov... and I remember there's an 800 number to call if your case is "outside" the expected timeframe. it's actually recommended you call...
gl.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »