Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
phone interview - busy
Please i have a phone interview on 23rd with a psychiatry program...what do u think they will want to ask me and do u advice i ask them anything?

PLease help...this is my first interview....though it is on the phone.
please help me..please
Relax. They will ask why psych, why here and a couple more.
patpelletier: heard anything from creedmoore
No kung, I think I'm out from Creedmoor. Don't have time to cry for that though since I have my 1st in person iv on Friday.
Couple reasons programs do Phone interview your shortlisted for an actual interview and they wany to test you out against others communication wise, as you know Psych takes strong communication skills so dont be overly jittery or nervous answer questions clearly. Also remember to get the full name of the person who calls to send a quick thank you for taking time out of their day.
thank you guys, will let you know how it went.
This is your psychiatry interview and unless you are a psychiatrist, you wouldn't know what they are asking and what you should answer. Psychiatry phone interview is the worse of all interviews and could be very manipulative. Prepare well, unless you can afford to sacrifice this one. Otherwise, write to us and we will try to prepare you in two days or so. However, before you come to us you must know this is a challenge more for you to learn and absorb the material, than for us to teach. Nevertheless, we are willing to help you.

thanks
WeWriteDocs
Email: info@wewritedocs.com
hi , i am urooj need ur help plz visit my site and click on one google ad http://freemaza.tk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »