Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if u were a PD! - f_m_g
how will u write a rejection?
dear candidate,

thanx for wasting those 25 bucks on us... (10 bucks in case we were among the first 10 u invested in)... its an honor for us to have a candidate like you being interested in our program (though we dont always mean what we say)... your application has been reviewed in details by the selection committee which just wonders as how it could pass the filters we have on our computer systems! your enthusiasm shines through but this year we had so good candidates, more than E.coli that u may have in your colon.. so many that if we could collect all the 25$ without giving half the share to ERAS, we could start a new hospital.. so many that if we could make all the candidates stand on the great wall of china, we would still be short of space!
so this year we can not extend an interview invitation to you.

yours truly,
George of the jungle,
sister of motherf**ck program.
why are you still here fmg.
dont you have better things to do? like maybe starting an 'interfaith' prematched gettogether ?
man i went to meet them.. but they were like.. hey wat are u doing here? dont u have better things to do like gng to the usmleforum and browsing youtube (with occasional tube8[dot]com..... Smile

also i dont wana get mugged or f$$cked around interfaith u know the kind of neighborhood it is! gues wat the PD said i should be expecting some mugging as thats why they pay that much high in salary.. so that u get ur compensation in advance... Wink
anyways i have a Q for u duloxetine..

name a country whose flag you cant tell from a pole with 2 baby diapers tied to the side of it... u know wat i mean! Smile
2 diapers are better than one. that's why we dont walk around leaking shit like you ! lol.

i just hope you wont be sodomized in your new territory- tho maybe you would enjoy it, who knows.
lolzzz.. funny.

well u seem to have good experience, not only about diapers in varied numbers but also on getting fagots coming all over you, in every of ur breathing and non-breathing hole. be my mentor then. wat do u say? Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »