Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:) got my report and done with step 1..advice plz! - teenspirit
hi there thankgod done wit step 1 and got my report Smile
I need now som advice, very short of time....have to give CK by august middle the max......can someone plz help me how i shud play my cards now in thsi short period....i am thinking kaplan quick reads and uw with it and if time FA.....can someon plz help me out as i am really short of time....my email is teenspirit4life .....
I can tell you what I did, you can start by looking at your weakness by taking a diagnostic exam, then work your way towards from weakness and stongest areas.
it depends on ur step 1 score .. if it's 99 so u can take the risk and go for CK within 2 months ..
also it depends on how good u are .. if u dont have a lot of knowledge .. and have never read from kaplan or Current or other good books to give u nice information and ways to approach, then to be honest with u, it kind of v hard to score high in CK just with 2 months studying ..

anyway, good luck !!
hay guys thnx, yah got 99 and did kaplan mainly but step 2 kaplan yet to read....when are u planning to give it...and what books are u usuing mainly.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »