Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help for usmle step1: Bangladeshi student grp - salimdmc
What we are doing?
As I recently passes the step one (260/99 December 2009), I am helping step 1 examinee about recent question pattern, what questions are possible from each topics from Kaplan lecture notes, goljan notes etc and we are also solving the USMLE World Q bank integrated within each topics of kaplan syllebus.
What is the current activity?
1. 2 hours discussion ( 3 classes in a week) and solving FA, KAPLAN and Goljan books ( there will be online presentation that u can view in your computer by web collaboration tool,, i will show you how). In parallel we will talk in Skype. ( thanks to web technology!!)
2. One online exam per week (USMLE style questions collected from some high yield Q banks ). 30 Q per exam. ( i will show u how to take the exam. My laptop will be the server for the exam.)
3. Q and A session ( Question of USMLE world, FAQ&A, RR) integrated within each chapter.
total >26h per month.
But you can understand better what we are exactly doing by joining our group.

How we conduct our discussion/class?

We will talk through SKYPE online for 2 hours, there will be online presentation that u can view in your computer by free web collaboration tool. In parallel we will talk in Skype. ( thanks again to web technology!!)

You can stay in home still enjoy the real time class and presentation, illustration and collaboration all is real-time online!

Can you join?

Yes, if you are Bengali speaking,

Is there any monthly fee?

No fee for first 7 days. You will never know what you are missing if you don't join our free classes ( 7 days). Then you can discontinue ( no question asked) without any fee if you find our class not helpful for you. If you wish to stay, the monthly fee is very low ( NOT more than 200$ per month).

How long does it takes:

Estimated total time required ~6 months. But it depends largely on you and your effort. May be shorter if you have a modest background.

Current total student: 14 (11 girls 3 boys): all are them are in USA and bangladeshi.

salimk56
or
skype id: salimk56. (DMC)
our discussion time changed recently as follows:

Day Time EST
Mon 8.15-10.15pm Pharmacology 10.30pm-12.30am Biochemistry
Tues
Wednes 8.15-10.15pm Pharmacology 10.30pm-12.30am Biochemistry
Thurs 10-12am Micro-immuno 10.30pm-12.30am Physiology
Fri 8.15-10.15pm Pharmacology 10.30pm-12.30am Biochemistry
Sat 8.15-10.15pm Micro-immuno 10.30 pm Physiology
Sun 8.15-10.15pm Micro-immuno 10.30 pm Physiology